There are times when we need to have information regarding the agents’ attendance, at a glance. This can be time-consuming and complex, particularly in bigger teams. To that effect, the Agent Attendance is the tool to go!
Here you can see straight away who is working, who might have started after the assigned time, who is missing, the time logged and so much more!
Let’s check each feature in detail:
Access Agent Attendance
To access the Agent Attendance, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Tymeshift WebApp.
- Hover above the Agent activity Icon in the top navigation bar.
- Click on Agent Attendance.
In order to organize your view, we have plenty of different filtering options that you can access by clicking on the filter icon on the top left.
We can filter by attendance type, Locations, Teams and Groups. We can also choose to hide agents based on some criteria. Let’s take a closer look:
- Clocked in: All current clocked-in Agents
- Clocked in and not scheduled: All agents that don’t have time scheduled and are currently clocked in.
- Shift started: All Agents whose time scheduled has started.
- Shift started and not clocked in: All agents whose schedule has started but have not yet clocked in.
- Hide users with no schedule: Hide from view all the agents that are not currently scheduled to work.
- Hide users with no activity: Hid all agents that are not being tracked.
- Locations: Here you will be able to filter by each of the locations that you have set up before in the settings.
- Teams: Using this filter, you can filter by the teams of agents that were configured in the Organization Structure settings.
- Groups: Here you will have your agents filtered by their default Zendesk Groups. Please be aware that only the default groups are displayed
Note: You can see next to the filtering options how many agents are being displayed at the moment.
Interpreting the Agent Attendance
There are many fields available in the agent attendance to help you understand better how are your agents performing. You can even click on an agent’s line to show an individual view of each field for a more granular approach. Here are the main fields:
- Scheduled: The current shift assigned on this day to the Agent
- Time Scheduled: The amount of time that the Agent is Scheduled for today
- Logged: The interval of time that the agent has actually logged in this day up to the last moment we have data available for (data refreshes in intervals of 5 minutes or less).
- Time Logged: The amount of time actually logged in this day by the agent up to the last moment we have data available for (data refreshes in intervals of 5 minutes or less).
- Unpaid Breaks: Amount of unpaid break time logged by the agent on this day.
- Late: the amount of time that elapsed since the scheduled time to start and the time that the agent actually logged on.
- Left Early: the amount of time that the agent logged off before the scheduled time to end the shift.
- Overtime: the amount of time that the agent remained logged in after the scheduled time to end the shift.
- Unplanned time-off: Amount of hours of unplanned time off
- Planned time-off: Amount of hours of planned time off
- Occupancy: Percentage of time used in Productive activities within paid time
Please note that if an agent worked outside of their scheduled hours, there will be 2 shifts shown and a second shift entry (Shift 2) will be added as Not Scheduled hours. This is not an actual shift but time spent outside of scheduled hours. Example, in the below screenshot, this agent Petar started an hour before he is scheduled to work and so a second shift entry is added to include time spent outside of the scheduled hours.
Note: As a manager, you will see the data of agents for the day in your current timezone. If you are looking at data for an agent that is in a different timezone, the timezone hour differences might result in the times being recorded on the previous day. To have an accurate reflection of Agent Attendance data, we recommend you update your timezone to match the agents you are looking at.