The Agent Activity lets you visualize the time spent on the different Workstreams, General Tasks and Untracked Time. The Agent Activity has a schedule overlay so you can compare what your agents have been doing versus what they were scheduled for. Our adherence overlay shows the Schedule Adherence percentage and the agents adherence visually throughout the day.
To access Agent Activity:
- Log into your Tymeshift WebApp.
- Hover over the Agent Activity Icon on the top navigation bar.
- Click on Agent Activity in the dropdown that appears.
Note: You can also use the shortcut CMD + K or CTRL + K on any Tymeshift page and search for Agent Activity.
Groups and Filters in Agent Activity
Once you have accessed the Agent Activity, you can view the grouping of your agents in a variety of ways. You can group them by Location, by Group, by Teams or just show all agents. This can be done in the dropdown on the left side of the page.
You can then filter the Agent Activity by:
- Collapsing or expanding the folders to show the groupings you've selected and only the group of agents that you want to look at.
- Using the search bar to search for agents, groups, teams or locations. You can also use the shortcut CMD + F on Mac or CTRL + F on Windows to quickly do a search.
- Specific date - by default the Agent Activity will show you activity for today but you can select a previous date using the date selector one day at a time.
The time in the Agent Activity is separated into different activities (Workstreams, General Tasks and Untracked). By clicking on the agents name, you will be able to see a summary of their activities broken down into Paid and Unpaid time on the right side of the screen. Paid time would be any activity that is included in Occupancy (Time on Tickets, Training, etc.) and Unpaid time would be time that is excluded from Occupancy (For example, Lunch).
You can also expand the activity for each agent to see their schedules as well as their adherence.
- The first row shows the Agent Activity for that day.
- The second row shows the schedule intraday for that agent.
- The third row shows the adherence as well as the schedule adherence percentage.
Important: Your agents must have a schedule generated if not the agent will always be out of adherence and this will affect the overall team adherence. Also, we only allow deletion of activities that already finished. Ongoing activities are not deletable.
By hovering over each of the agents activity, you will be able to see:
- Workstreams the agent was clocked into as well as the ticket ID.
- Start/end time of the entry.
- Duration the agent was in that ticket.
Clicking on the activity will open up an action menu to give you quick access to open and view the Zendesk ticket as well as delete the activity selected. You can also zoom in and out of the Agent Activity by using the zoom buttons located at the top right hand side of the page.
Important: Agent Activity related metrics, both on Reports and Agent Activity, will only show accurate information, from the date of enablement of Reports feature in your Tymeshift account onward.