Do you wish to see the Tymeshift displayed in a different language than English? We detail the steps to do it below!
Tymeshift is currently available in 4 languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, and French. This can be changed at will by the user, as it is just dependent on the language of the browser.
Please note, you will have to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to help you enable localization before changing the language in your browsers.
In order to change the language of your browser please follow the instructions below:
- Change language in Google Chrome
On Mac or Linux? Chrome will automatically display in the default system language for your computer.
- On your Windows computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (three dots) > Settings.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Under "Preferred languages," next to the language you'd like to use, click More (three dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages.
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- This option is only available on Windows computers.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
- Change language in Mozilla Firefox
You can switch languages at any time to display Firefox menus, notifications, and messages in a different language.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefoxand select Preferences.
- In the Language section of the General panel, choose a language in the drop-down menu.
- Restart Firefox.
- Change language in Opera Browser
Opera is translated into many languages, making it easier for you to browse in your native language. Opera will use your system’s default language to set the browser’s language.
To change the language of your Opera browser on Mac:
- Go to your Mac’s System Preferences.
- Click Language and Region.
- In the Preferred languages box, click and drag a language to the top position.
Refresh your browser to complete the change of language.
To change the language of your Opera browser on Windows or Linux:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Advanced in the left sidebar, and click Browser.
- Under Languages, click Language.
- Click the three dots next to a language and click Display Opera in this language.
We recommend the use of Google Chrome for the best user experience for Tymeshift.