Clocking in and out manually:
- You are the master of your own time and decide when you clock in/out.
Manually add time:
- You just want to enter your time and have it recorded on a ticket.
- You are far to busy working to worry about clocking in/out.
- Easily established clock out rules allow you to decide what actions will clock your out.
- The ticket lock feature is here for you when you need to track time on one ticket but open another.
- Untracked time is kept whenever time is NOT being tracked on a ticket or General Task.
- View these results from your Agent Activity report.
You can also configure rules to control how your clock functions. For example, Tymeshift can clock you out when you solve a ticket or close your ticket tab. To learn how to use these features check out our Agent Permissions article.