Getting ready to use tymeshift and not sure where to begin? You're in the right place! You can use our guides as a starting point or share them directly with your team members. Please check our minimum requirements to ensure tymeshift works reliably.
Once you have installed tymeshift, here are a few quick tips:
- To prevent inconsistencies in tymeshift tracking while using multiple tabs, please install the Quicktab Chrome Extension.
- Once tymeshift is installed, follow the Admin Guide for the initial setup of your account.
- If you are on the Enterprise plan, there will be additional settings that will need to be setup within your organization structures:
Additionally, here are some guides that will be useful:
- Admin Guide: quickly set up your account to get the most out of tymeshift.
- Team Manager Guide: check out the features that help you to increase your team’s productivity.
- Agent Guide: train your agents and help them to increase their occupancy.
- Forecast Guide: see what volume you should be expecting in the next days, weeks, and months and how many people you will need to handle all that workload.
- NEW! Customizable Dashboards Guide: build the dashboards that matter to you and your team, see your team's KPIs and current tasks at a glance.
- NEW! Automated Schedule Guide: generate your team's schedule in a matter of minutes, identify scheduling gaps in terms of forecasted volumes and empower your agents with the new Agent schedule app.
- Manual Schedule Guide: ditch the spreadsheet and learn how to schedule your team more easily.