As an admin, you can manage and have control over your company's details within Tymeshift from the Settings area. From this page, you can set your company name, point of contact, time format, currency format, work week and how you want to group your company's tracked time.
You can access General settings from your Zendesk and Tymeshift WebApp by following these steps:
1) From the drop-down menu in your app in Zendesk, select Admin.
2) From the options located at the top of your screen in Tymeshift WebApp, select 'Settings'
When on this page you can make the following changes to your settings, we will highlight the most common and important ones:
Account Details - You can set the basic information about your company (e.g. Name, E-mail, Phone Number...).
- Standalone Clock - When enabled, your agents who do not use Zendesk will be able to track their time against General Tasks. Please, note that only if you have Standalone Clock option enabled you will be able to add Non-Zendesk users.
- Highlight in Who's Working if the agent is clocked in for more than ... hours - When this option is enabled, you will receive an alert when an agent is clocked in for longer than a specified amount of time.
- Show agents only in their default Group - When this option is enabled, Tymeshift will only show agents inside of their default group, regardless of how many groups they are a member of in Zendesk.
Time and Currency: You can set up your preferences in regards to the Default Time Format, Timezone, Week Start, Calendar Start Day, Time Format, etc. For additional tips with the Time Zones, we recommend an article on How to Set your timezone