Yes. Light agents can use Tymeshift to the full extent and same as any other user, you´ll be charged for their licenses.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to install two Tymeshift Apps (in Chat & Support)?
- API Report
- Estimating the number of Zendesk API Calls made by Tymeshift
- What does this error mean? This app has prevented the submission of the ticket
- Clearing Cache and Cookies
- How to update you billing email address where payment receipts are sent
- Using the Tymeshift Chat App with a legacy Zopim (Now called Zendesk Chat) account
- How does the Channel Filter inside of the Summary Report work?
- Is it possible to enable notifications for all agents without the agent needing to manually allow notifications?
- Troubleshooting installing Tymeshift