Yes. Light agents can use Tymeshift to the full extent and same as any other user, you'll be charged for their licenses.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to install two Tymeshift apps (Chat & Support)?
- What do my agents see in Zendesk when I install Tymeshift?
- Will my agents from Zendesk sync with Tymeshift?
- Can I create custom features and permissions for just one agent?
- Can I enable notifications for all of my agents without having them do it manually?
- How do I set my week to start on a specific day?
- Can light agents use Tymeshift?
- How to set up a Tymeshift Sandbox Account
- How do I end my Tymeshift trial and remove the app in Zendesk?