This is a legacy feature that is no longer available for customers who signed up for Tymeshift after July 27th, 2022. The functionality in this feature is now available in Dashboards.
This feature is a must if you want to see a complete overview of your team's activity and vital Metrics on a single screen!
Important: on May 25th, 2021 we have released a new Customizable Dashboard feature. Follow the link to find out more!
To access your Dashboard, follow these steps:
- Log into your tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on the Dashboard icon .
You can filter the data you see on your Dashboard by using the following parameters:
- Date - select one of the predefined periods like Today or Yesterday, or select a custom date range .
- Group, Agent View, or Zendesk Tag - select the appropriate options by clicking on the buttons in the upper right corner.
- Leaderboard - choose the metrics you want to see on the Leaderboard by filtering them on the drop-down menu .
- Additional information - the Dashboard shows you an overview of Average Handle Time, CSAT Score, Occupancy Rate, Attendance Rate, and Productivity (number of Escalated, Reopened, Solved, Attended, and Received Tickets).
Note: the full-screen option makes it easy to display your Dashboard in your team's workspace. This gives the team a quick point of reference regarding their performance. You can access the full-screen option by clicking on the expand button in the upper right corner of your screen.