This feature is a must if you want to see a complete overview of your team's activity and vital Metrics on a single screen!
To access your Dashboard, follow these steps:
- Log into your Tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on the Dashboard icon .
You can filter the data you see on your Dashboard by using the following parameters:
- Date - select one of the predefined periods like Today or Yesterday, or select a custom date range .
- Group, Agent View, or Zendesk Tag - select the appropriate options by clicking on the buttons in the upper right corner.
- Leaderboard - choose the metrics you want to see on the Leaderboard by filtering them on the drop-down menu .
- Additional information - the Dashboard shows you an overview of Average Handle Time, CSAT Score, Occupancy Rate, Attendance Rate, and Productivity (number of Escalated, Reopened, Solved, Attended, and Received Tickets).
Note: the full-screen option makes it easy to display your Dashboard in your team's workspace. This gives the team a quick point of reference regarding their performance. You can access the full-screen option by clicking on the expand button in the upper right corner of your screen.