The Scorecard feature allows your agents to see how they are performing in real-time and by enabling this, it will assist in fostering greater accountability in the team. It also helps you to make sure agents are hitting all the KPIs your organization has set up on a particular day or during an entire week.
Note: you can enable Scorecards for your agents by selecting the feature in the Agent Permissions section under your Tymeshift settings.
To start using this feature, you will need to:
To set up your Scorecards, please complete the following steps:
- Go to Admin .
- Click on Scorecard Settings .
- Select the Group(s) that you want.
- Select the Metrics that you want by clicking the left-hand boxes and they will become visible on your agents’ Tymeshift App within Zendesk.
- Define a Weekly Goal for each metric. Weekly Goals will automatically be converted into Daily Goals by dividing the value you choose by five, to reflect 5 business days. This does not apply for percentage metrics.
Important: if you don’t set up goals for individual groups, then the goals that you set for All Groups will be used by default for all Organization.
You will be able to access Scorecards in two places:
- In Tymeshift Web App, by going to Reports and selecting Scorecard .
- In Zendesk Support, by clicking on the Tymeshift icon and then selecting Scorecard .
Note: agents will only see their own performance (as shown in the screenshot below). Admins will be able to select which agent's performance they want to view from the drop-down menu on the top left corner.