This is the time from when a ticket is first created until the LAST time it is solved regardless of the ticket being reassigned to different agents.
- Ticket is created (new) by requester
- Ticket is assigned to agent
- Ticket is SOLVED by agent
- Ticket is re-opened by requester
- Ticket is SOLVED AGAIN by agent
- Ticket is -reopened by requester
- Ticket is SOLVED AGAIN by Agent
The time between the ticket being created (1.) and the ticket being solved for the LAST TIME (7.) is HOW the COMPLETE RESOLUTION TIME is calculated.
Thus, every time the ticket is "Solved" we have to re-calculate this metric.
NOTE: The Complete Resolution time will appear for the LAST agent that solved it for the final time.