The Activity Feed allows users to see agents' latest actions. It's a helpful way to analyze historical activity.
To access this feature, go to Reports and click on Activity Feed . In addition to viewing events, users can also do the following:
- Filter data by Agent, Group, or Task.
- Track how many and what types of events have occurred during a specific timeframe.
- Determine what data is presented by selecting the following:
- Agent or Group of Agents
- Agent Views
- Task Type
- Starred or Not Starred
- Star any event by highlighting it as positive, negative, or in need of review. After an event has been starred, the agent responsible will receive a notification telling them Good Job, Improvement Needed, or Under Review depending on how it was marked.
- Open Zendesk tickets directly from the Activity Feed.