Ready to get started with workforce management tools your team will love? You can choose if you want to install Tymeshift from Zendesk marketplace or our page. Follow the steps to complete your Tymeshift installation and enjoy our amazing features!
Note: planning to track chats? Install our chat app here.
The first step is to install Tymeshift in your Zendesk:
- Find Tymeshift in Zendesk marketplace.
- Click the Install button.
- Select your Zendesk Support account.
- Click Install again.
- Enable any desired role or group restrictions.
- Click Install.
Now that you have successfully installed Tymeshift you need to set up your Tymeshift account:
- Click on the Tymeshift icon on the top-right in your Zendesk Support window.
- Click the link that says Click here to create your account.
- Select Allow.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click the button that says Create my Tymeshift Account.
Congratulations, your account has been created and you are all set!
- To get started, visit our page.
- Click on Get Started.
- Enter your Zendesk URL and agree to Tymeshift's terms of service and hit Continue.
- Provide contact details and hit Save Account Details.
- Log into Tymeshift using your Zendesk credentials.
- In Zendesk Support click on Apps on the top right.
- Click Reload Apps for Tymeshift to appear.
And that is it - Tymeshift is automatically installed! And you can track your team successfully!
Note: having trouble? Try these helpful tips!