It is necessary to re-authorize Tymeshift with Zendesk if you are performing one of the following actions:
- Disabling the original user that authorized Tymeshift with Zendesk.
- Demoting the original user that authorized Tymeshift with Zendesk.
- Changing the user that provides the oAuth permissions.
Important: please make sure to perform the steps below in a timely manner otherwise, the authorization will be broken, and Tymeshift will stop working until re-authorization actions are fully completed.
In order to re-authorize Tymeshift with Zendesk, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your profile has administrator rights in both, Tymeshift and Zendesk.
- Login to the Tymeshift Web App.
- Go to Admin .
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- Click on Revoke Tymehsift>Zendesk Token.
- Click Re-Authorize Tymeshift with Zendesk.