- Go to Admin > Settings
- Check "BILLING (BETA)"
Note: if you signed up after October 2018, the integration with Quickbooks won't be available in your account. We’ve decided that we won’t move forward with it. We’d rather spend time ensuring that Tymeshift is the WFM for the modern age.
- After checking the "BILLING" box above you'll be asked to select a billing system to integrate with. You may select either Quickbooks Online or Freshbooks.
CONNECT TYMESHIFT TO FRESHBOOKS
- After selecting Freshbooks from the drop down menu, you'll be asked to authorize Tymeshift with Freshbooks.
- Enter your unique Freshbooks Domain. I.e. abccorp
- Login to your Freshbooks account and get your API Token. (My Account > Freshbooks API)
- Copy the token into Tymeshfit and click SAVE.
- Freshbooks and Tymeshift are now connected!
CONNECT TYMESHIFT TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- After selecting Quickbooks from the drop down menu, you'll be asked to authorize Tymeshift with Quickbooks.
- Click "Connect to Quickbooks"
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window that ask you to login and authorize Tymeshift.
- Quickbooks Online and Tymeshift are now connected!
Ready to learn how to use Billing? Click here for the next article.