1) Each feature is developed using its own Trello board.
- Chrome Extension
Bugs/Changes/Small Features will contain ongoing tasks such as custom developments & bug fixes (reported by Customer Support & Sales).
2) Each board will have lists like 'Build board' - in progress, next, test, etc..
3) All Support and Sales cards are being created in QA - Incoming Bugs (from sales/customer support). From there on QA team will move the cards to the appropriate column.
4) On each board - QA team will move passed card to 'QA PASSED' list.
If feature / card is ready to deploy - @Pavel Shutov will move card to 'Deploy' board
5) After deploy - @Alex N will move cards to 'Live testing'. After test, QA team will move card to 'Done' column (edited)
correction to step 3)
If feature is ready to deploy - @Pavel Shutov will move card to 'Deploy' board