In this article, you can find the steps on how to import Historical Volume into your Forecast below:
- Access Forecast and choose the Workstream you would like to import the data for
- Select three dots next to the Workstream you choose and click on "Import Historical Volume"
- Download the template created and upload it to your Google Drive
- Open the file with Google Sheets and edit your new Historical Data
- Upload new Historical Volume
- Generate new Forecast
Additionally, all the steps above are demonstrated in this video:
Important: With the imports, you will need to upload at least 2 weeks of data with 15 minute increments and the timezone of this data should be in UTC.
Seeing Errors or having issues when uploading your data? Don't fret! Our team build a CSV file validator tool to help catch and show all errors with the Volume or AHT of the import file to make sure it checks all the boxes for us to be able to process the data. You can use the tool here. We recommend always using the validator tool before uploading your historical data CSV.