Teams is a new way for you to manage your roster and an integral part of our Organization Structure set of features. With Teams, you'll be able to create multiple teams and assign agents and managers to them. Managers will be responsible for receiving and acting on agents' requests related to Time Off, Shift Trades (coming soon!), or any other requests that might come their way.
Note: to access and modify Teams, you will need to have administrator rights in tymeshift, check here where to enable it.
- Hover over the Admin section .
- Select Organization Structure.
- Scroll down and click on Teams:
- If you do not have Teams you will see a prompt to create your first team (see section create teams for more information).
- If you already have teams created you will see a list of all of the teams in your account and they are organized by creation date.
Note: an agent can be assigned to one team only, but a manager can manage multiple teams.
- Click on .
- Fill in the Team parameters in the popup window:
- Choose a name for your team (*required).
- Add a description for your team.
- Choose a manager from the dropdown with the list of users (*required). You can write the name of the person you want to choose and it will narrow down the search.
- And finally, click on Edit users assigned to this team.
- On this page, you will see all your users and on the top right corner, you can search for a user by name or use a filter to show users by Group, Location, Workstream, or Team.
- Select the users and click .
- Your new team will appear at the end of the Teams list.
To edit your existing Team, simply click on the , which appears once you hover on the selected Team and make your changes. You can refer to the create team section for more information on each of the team set up parameters.
To delete a team:
- Click on the , which appears once you hover on the selected Team.
- Select the Delete team on the bottom left corner of the pop-up window.
- Confirm your decision by clicking once more.
Check out our product manager MJ walking through setup of Teams!