We've created a way to enable your agents to have a complete view of their Schedules without the need to log out of their Zendesk environment. In the new app, agents will be able to check what their current task is and what's coming up next for that day as well as the rest of their scheduled activities. Now, Agent Schedule is at their fingertips!
Important: the Agent Schedule only works with our new Automated Schedule feature. Thus our Enterprise plan customers and their agents will have access to Agent Schedule by default, no further permissions are required.
Please note that you will also have a view of the Manual Schedule in the tymeshift widget in Zendesk and it might be different from the Automated Schedule.
To access the Agent Schedule feature, your agents will have to log in to their Zendesk account and our new feature will be located on the left sidebar. Simply click on the tymeshift icon and it will reveal your new Agent Schedule.
Note: when agents will access their Schedule in Zendesk, tymeshift tracking will switch them to Untracked time.
In this section, you will learn what you can see and do in the Agent Schedule. Let's start with the top bar functions:
- Left and right arrow icons let you change the view to the previous or next week.
- The calendar icon allows you to choose the date you want to see in your weekly schedule view.
- Today will return you to the current week.
On the left side of your weekly schedule view, you will see:
- The current date.
- Now section shows you a task that is assigned for the current time based on the set intraday (if your schedule is empty you should instead see a No task message).
- Up Next shows you the task you're supposed to work on next (if you have nothing scheduled for after you should see a No task message).
Join our product manager MJ, as she introduces the tymeshift Agent Schedule app in Zendesk.