The key purpose of Customizable Dashboards is to give you a quick visual overview of how your team or organization is performing at the moment. Dashboards can be used in different ways by different users, focusing on different metrics and performance indicators in different support organizations. You can build multiple Dashboards by customizing widgets and metrics you would like to track. Moreover, information is updated in real-time!
To start building your Customizable Dashboards, simply click on the Dashboards icon on the top navigation bar.
Important: you will need to have the Schedule -Manager (Full Access) and reporting permissions enabled in order to have access to Customizable Dashboards. Check out our Agent Permissions article to set it all up.
Note: If you do not have any dashboards created, you will automatically be in edit mode when accessing the Customizable Dashboards. To access the Dashboard, you will have to leave edit mode first and click on the Dashboard dropdown
Once you access the feature you will see a default Dashboard already created for you and you can have up to 3 dashboards in total. You can then move on to the Widgets section to customize it!
To create a new Dashboard, follow these steps:
- Click on the arrow right next to the Dashboard name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of available Dashboards.
- Click on + Add Dashboard
- Give a name to your new Dashboard.
- Click on or to cancel your actions.
- You can now customize your new Dashboard, head over to the Widgets section to learn more.
Note: to change between the Dashboards click on the Dashboard name on the top left, and a list of all the available Dashboards will show up. Simply click on the one you want to view!
In case you would need to make some changes or if you want to completely delete an already created Dashboard, here are the options:
- Click on the at the top right:
- To change the name of the existing Dashboard and click Done.
- To delete Dashboard altogether just click on .
- Click on the at the top right:
- To edit the layout of the Dashboard or add new Widgets.
Important: remember to when you are finished editing your Widgets and Dashboard to go back into the live Dashboard mode.
The Dashboard Widgets are your building blocks used to arrange your Dashboard with the metrics you would like to track. Widgets are broken up into two main types - Metrics and Users and you can have up to 12 widgets on your dashboard. Let's dive in!
For the metrics Widget, you must first select which metric you want to display in the Widget, and then select which Workstream you would like to view this metric for.
There are 4 different options of layouts or visualizations you can select from for the metrics Widgets:
- Value: this layout will simply show the value of the selected metric based on the latest data available.
- Goal (compact): this layout will show the value of the metric selected as well as a small bar graph indicator color-coded to show whether the metric inside or outside the acceptable ranges.
- Goal (donut): this layout works the same as the Goal (compact) layout only it's slightly larger and displays a half donut indicator instead of a simple bar.
- Chart: this layout will show you the trend values of the metric selected over time along with the current latest value.
Note: when selecting either of the Goal layouts, you will need to enter the goal values, which will appear below the layout, in order to be able to save the widget.
With the users Widget, you will be able to add different type of metric that displays the users in a selected team rather than the metric value of a selected workstream. At this time we offer Happening Now view, which is a widget that will show you what your team is engaged with at the current time.
There are 2 different options of layouts or visualizations you can select from for the users Widgets:
- Compact layout: will show you how many agents are currently working and how many are out of adherence.
- Expanded layout: will show you the same information as the compact layout, but also a list of agents that are currently working (clocked-in), what they're currently doing, and whether or not they are in or out of adherence.
Adding Widgets to your Dashboard is pretty intuitive and really takes just a few clicks. Here are the instructions:
- Select the Dashboard where you want to add a Widget.
- Click on the at the top right.
- Click on the at the top right or hover on the existing Widgets to see option to add it to the desired location.
- Define Widget parameters - select if you wish to add Metrics Widget or Users Widget.
- Click Add to save the Widget.
- Make sure to to finalize your Dashboard.
Note: you can drag and drop Widgets to different places across your Dashboard.
To edit the settings of the widgets on the Dashboard simply click on the widget while in editing mode to access the widget settings. From here you can:
- Click on the Widget to make any changes to the parameters (change metrics, users, layout, etc.) and apply the changes.
- Delete a Widget altogether, just click at the top right of the widget.