The Default Reports in the Reports feature will give you insights on historical agent attendance and approved time-offs. This report will allow you to analyze your agents attendance and time-offs over a selected past period of time and you will be able to group the data in a variety of ways and apply specific filters to have a more granular view of your agents attendance or time-offs.
Note: When using default reports, this is used for historical reporting only. Same day data will be disabled on this report. For same day or real time attendance reporting, you will still use the Agent Attendance feature.
- Access Default Reports
- Using Agent Attendance or Time-off Reports
- Create a custom report for the default reports
- To access Default Reports, hover over the folder icon on the top navigation bar.
- Select Reports from the dropdown and on the top left side of the page you will see Default Reports and then Agent Attendance and Time-Off beneath it.
- Once you have selected the Agent Attendance or Time-off report on the left side of the page, you can now choose your date range you want to view for the report.
- To search for a specific agent, you can simply type their name in the search bar at the top of the page.
- You can also click on the drop down menu on the left side of the agents name to view the data by Agent and then by day.
- To export this report, click on the Export CSV button in the top right corner.
Please note the default reports cannot be edited and will show all information grouped by agent and then by day. To create a custom report for agent attendance you will have to:
- Click on the 3 dots on the left side of the default report you want while hovering over it and click on Duplicate.
- Once it is duplicated, it will show up within the Custom Reports dropdown and you can now edit the default report you chose by clicking on the pencil icon.
- In the editing view, you can change:
- The Title or Timezone of the report.
- Remove metrics that you do not want to see in the report.
- Change the dimensions of the report.
- Add specific filters such as Locations, Teams, Agents, Activity Type (Agent Attendance Report only) or Time-off Reasons (Time-off Report only)