Tymeshift gives you the ability to Add a Repeating Shift for just one agent or all of your Zendesk groups - it's up to you! You can also choose if you want the shift to be for a single day or an entire year. This tool will become your best friend when you're creating Schedules.
Important: before you start, check your Timezone Switcher and make sure it is set to the Timezone of the team you are scheduling for at the moment.
To add a Repeating Shift just follow the steps below:
- Log into your Tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on Schedule .
- Click on the button located on the upper right of your screen.
- Create a shift by selecting one of the predefined Shift Templates or fill in the following criteria:
- Template Name – name this Shift Template.
- Days – choose which days you want to apply this Shift Template.
- Start time – choose what time of day the Schedule should start.
- End time – choose what time of day the Schedule should end.
- Intraday Schedule – choose which activity you want to assign to the agent during each time interval. Check out our Intraday Schedule article for more on this.
- Agent Staffing Target – write the target number of agents for this shift. You will see Targeted vs. Scheduled view at the bottom of the Schedule page.
- Assignee(s) – insert the names of the agents you want on this shift.
5. Click the button.
6. Don't forget to your schedule.
Note: if you are Scheduling a large team, take a look at our Bulk Scheduling feature to save even more time!