Note: when selecting agents within their groups in the Bulk Scheduler, the agents are listed in the same order they were added to Zendesk.
To start creating schedules with the Bulk Scheduling feature, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on Schedule .
- Click on the button.
- Choose the Shift Template that you want to use. Note, Bulk Scheduler works for templates that have Intraday variances.
- Select Repeating Dates for the schedule.
- Select the Agent Group that you want to schedule.
- Now, every agent in that group will appear in the Agents Column.
- Select a Day of the Week , located on the right side of your screen.
- Once you have selected a day, all of the Intraday Schedules that you created will appear (note that they won’t show up until you pick a day).
- Drag each agent’s name into the Intraday Schedule you want them to follow. Remember that the Intraday Schedule also correlates with the day of the week you chose in Step 5.
- Click the Add to Schedule button.
Important: when you use the Bulk Schedule feature, all of the shifts are automatically set to repeat for each upcoming day. Any edits you make will also change all of the upcoming shifts. For example, if you delete a shift on Monday, the change will appear for each of the following Mondays that you Bulk Scheduled. Keep this in mind when you edit or delete shifts that were created using the Bulk Scheduler.