If you thought that creating shifts using Shift Templates and the Repeating Shifts feature was amazing – get ready for the Bulk Scheduler. It takes simplified scheduling to a whole new level.
To start creating schedules with the Bulk Scheduling feature follow the steps below:
- Choose the Shift Template that you want to use.
- Select Repeating Dates for the schedule.
- Select the Group of Agents that you want to schedule.
- Now, every agent in that group will appear in the Agents Column.
- Select a Day of the Week (located on the right side of your screen).
- Once you have selected a day, all of the Intraday Schedules that you created will appear (note that they won’t show up until you pick a day).
- Drag each Agent’s Name into the Intraday Schedule you want them to follow. Remember that the Intraday Schedule also correlates with the day of the week you chose in Step 5!
- Click Add to Schedule.
- You have now created a shift using the Bulk Scheduler feature.
Scheduling couldn't get any smoother than this: