Intraday Schedules help managers to assign specific tasks or support channels to their team during each daily shift. This feature allows managers to assign a task during a certain time period as well as organize agents’ break and lunchtime rotations. Agents can also easily see which activities they should be working on during certain times of the day thanks to Intraday Schedules.
To create Intraday Schedules, follow the steps below:
- Log into your tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on Schedule .
- Click on the button. You can use a Shift Template or create one from scratch for this specific scheduling period.
- Scroll down and check the button.
- Set your Intraday Schedule:
- Left-click on each time box to change the task for that period. You can assign activities like Tickets, Chat, Voice, and General Tasks such as Break, Lunch, etc.
- Right-click on each time box to add notes, copy the task to the right or left, and increase or decrease its duration. Each time interval is set to 30 minutes by default, and the smallest time increment you can assign is 10 minutes.
6. Click and remember to click the button so that your agents can see the latest changes.
Note: if you need to change Intraday Schedules for your agents, you can always do so by using different Schedule Views.