Intraday Schedules help your agents to learn what activities they should be working on during certain times of the day. You can use this feature to assign a task during a specific time period as well as to organize your agents’ break and lunchtime rotations:
To create Intraday Schedules, follow the steps below:
- Head to your schedule and hit the Add shift button, you can use a Shift Template or create one from scratch for this specific scheduling period.
- Complete the following information:
- Left-click on each time box to change the Task for that period. You can assign activities like tickets, chat, voice and general tasks such as break, lunch, etc.
- Right-click on each time box to add notes and copy the task to the right or left as well as to increase or decrease its duration. Each timeslot is 30 minutes long by default. The smallest increment of time you can assign is 10 minutes.
9. Click Save and remember to hit the Publish button so that your agents can see the latest changes.
Take a look at how an intraday schedule looks like, from an agent perspective: