Give your agents the ability to pick up the shifts they want using this great feature.*
Here’s how to create an Unassigned Shift:
- Click on Schedule (located in the top menu bar).
- Click on Add a Shift (located on the upper right of your screen).
- Fill out the required details –or– select a Shift Template.
- Click the Make This an Unassigned Shift
- Enter the Number of Unassigned Shifts to Create.
- Click Save.
- Publish this Shift.
- You have now created an Unassigned Shift that your agents can claim. Sit back and watch as they fill in their own schedules by claiming shifts!
Check out how to create Unassigned Shifts and how an agent sees it and can take it before Manager Approval:
*Note that in order to be able to create Unassigned shifts you'll have to enable this option under Schedule Settings.