The Leaderboard is a feature that allows you to easily identify your team's top performers and helps you to encourage friendly competition via gamification. It also boosts productivity and increases motivation within your team by showing how agents are performing in comparison to their peers for specific metrics.
Note: you can enable the Leaderboard for your agents by selecting it in the Agent Permissions section under your Tymeshift settings.
If you are interested in customizing your Leaderboard view, follow these steps:
- Click on Admin .
- Click on Leaderboard Settings .
- Click the Leaderboard Competition Based On box that you prefer. You can choose if you want rankings to happen within the agent's default group, among all of the agent's groups, or for all agents.
- Select a Default Metric that will always appear first on your Leaderboard.
- Click on additional metrics to enable them on your Leaderboard. The enabled metrics have shaded boxes. Click on them again to disable the metrics (those boxes will be blank inside).
Note: carefully consider the right setting for your team when selecting who your agents should be competing with. Competing against the entire company (all agents) is more difficult than competing against only the agents that are in the same (agent's default) group due to different team set up, volumes, workload, etc.
You can access the Leaderboard in two places:
- In the Tymeshift Web App click on Dashboard , and you will be able to see your new Leaderboard.
- In Zendesk click on the Tymeshift icon and then select Leaderboard .
You can change your preferred rankings view by selecting different metrics, and you can also view top performers for different days of the week.
In Zendesk, by default, you will be able to see the top 7 performers. However, individual agents will also see their exact ranking in the team and total points for the metric they are viewing even if they're not on the top performers' list.
false true true