Working with a global team? You can easily define a specific Timezone for each agent by following these steps:
- Go to Agent Permissions.
- Click on Profile Settings.
- Click on Timezone.
- Set up a Timezone.
Please note that this will override whatever timezone you have chosen in the Account Settings.
Use the Timezone Switcher on any Tymeshift page to change your timezone. This will help if you need to quickly calculate timezone differences among your agents.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about the Timezone Switcher:
- The Timezone Switcher overrides whatever timezone you have in your Account Settings.
- The timezone you see on your account right now is the one you will also see when you use the Timezone Switcher.
- The timezone you use when creating a Schedule should match the team that you are scheduling.
- The Timezone Switcher helps you to visualize your agents’ activities based on their timezones.