You can customize the way Tymeshift attributes points to each agent’s activity in Metric Settings. This will help you to accurately reflect your organization’s KPI structure.
There are two options for you to choose from in this setting. You can decide how you want your agents’ Solved Tickets and Tickets Solved Per Hour metrics to be computed.
This is how these options will impact your reports:
- Counted Once Per Ticket: Only 1 Solved Ticket point is given for each ticket. The first agent to solve the ticket is the only one to receive a point, even if multiple agents solve the same ticket.
- Counted Once Per Agent Per Ticket: If an agent solves a ticket, that agent can only receive 1 Solved Ticket point no matter how many times they solve that specific ticket. If multiple agents solve the ticket, they each can receive 1 Solved Ticket point as well.
Here's a quick workflow example:
- Agent A solves a ticket 5 times.
- Agent B solves the same ticket 5 times.
For "Counted Once Per Ticket"
- Tymeshift gives Agent A 1 Solved Ticket point.
For "Counted Once Per Agent Per Ticket"
- Tymeshift gives 1 Solved Ticket point to Agent A and 1 Solved Ticket point to Agent B.
- Tymeshift also gives Agent A credit for 4 Attend points and Agent B credit for 4 Attend points.