If you are an Enterprise plan customer, then you can request a Sandbox Account for testing purposes.
In order to set up your Sandbox Account, please follow these steps:
- Open your Zendesk Sandbox Account.
- Find Tymeshift in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace.
- Click the install button in the Apps Marketplace.
- When prompted, select your Zendesk Sandbox Account instead of your Production Account. Your Sandbox Account will have a series of random numbers at the end of it. It will look something like abcorp832327.zendesk.com.
- Open Tymeshift in Zendesk and follow the instructions to complete the setup of your Tymeshift Sandbox Account.
- Copy the URL of your Zendesk Sandbox account and email this URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you receive a notification from our team that your account is set up, you can install your Sandbox Account.