If you are a customer on our Enterprise (or higher) plan then you may optionally have access to a sandbox account for testing purposes.
Here's how to setup your sandbox:
- Open your Zendesk sandbox account
- Copy the URL of your Zendesk Sandbox account and email this URL to: email@example.com.
After our support team replies confirming your sandbox is ready to be installed, please follow the remaining steps below:
- Find Tymeshift in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- Click the INSTALL button in the apps marketplace. When prompted, select your Zendesk Sandbox account instead of your production account. Your sandbox account will have a series of random numbers at the end of it. i.e. abcorp832327.zendesk.com
- Next, complete the setup process by opening Tymeshift in Zendesk and following the instructions to complete the setup of your Tymeshift Sandbox Account.
Want us to handle the setup?
If you'd prefer we handle the setup of your sandbox account, you can optionally invite firstname.lastname@example.org to your Zendesk sandbox account. Please ensure this account has "Administrator" privileges in Zendesk. Once we have access, we can perform the steps outlined above.