As an admin, you can manage your account's advanced settings on the Advanced Option in the Settings page of your Tymeshift Account.
To access the Advanced Option, go to Admin >>> Settings >>> Show Advanced Option
Here you can find useful options and documentation including:
- Untracked Time - By enabling this option, you will be able to track the time that your agents are NOT clocked into a ticket or general task
- Insights/GoodData Integration (BETA) - By enabling this option you will be able to include your time tracked with Tymeshift in GoodData - please note that this feature is in BETA
- Billing (BETA) - Freshbooks integration - please note that this feature is in BETA
- Allow/Deny list for agents – This option gives you the possibility to restrict your Tymeshift account to only certain users. Check out this article to understand better how it works
- API documentation - For better understanding, we suggest you look through this article on API Report
- API & Connection Management with Zendesk Support & Chat. See for example How to Authorize Tymeshift with Zendesk Chat and How to Re-Authorize Tymeshift with Zendesk
If interested, you can always go back to the General Settings page and review the tweaks you can do with your account on a more general level.