The weekly Intraday gives you the ability to compare how many agents were scheduled to work against the number of agents who actually worked for all Channels & Tasks.
This gives you better insight into times when Channels & Tasks were understaffed, overstaffed, or had the right number of agents. That way, you can make better staffing plans in the future!
How do I use the tabs?
- You will see a green circle on the side of the tab that has been selected.
- If you click on another tab, the green circle slides to the middle. That means that you are seeing both tabs combined (as in the image above).
- To select a different tab, deselect the current by clicking on it.
What are the different tabs?
- Scheduled Tab – Here’s where you can see how many agents you have scheduled.
For example: On the 25th of April, between 9:00 am and 9:30 am, 3 agents are scheduled to work on chat, 1 on voice, and 3 on tickets. We have a total of 7 agents scheduled for this slot.
- Actual Tab – Here’s where you can see how many agents actually worked.
For example: On the 25th of April, between 9:00 am and 9:30 am, we had 5.49 agents working on tickets, but there were no agents working on chat or on voice.
- Combined Tab – Here’s where you can compare how many agents were scheduled against how many actually worked.
For example: Now you know that for this day and time slot, you should schedule more agents for tickets and fewer for chat and voice.