The Weekly Intraday lets you compare how many agents were scheduled to work against the number of agents who actually worked for all channels and assigned tasks. This gives you insight into times when channels and tasks were understaffed, overstaffed, or had the correct number of agents. That way, you can make better staffing plans in the future!
To access the Weekly Intraday, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Tymeshift WebApp.
- Click on Schedule .
- Click on the Weekly Intraday icon in the menu bar on the left.
By default, the Weekly Intraday will show you the Scheduled plan, as you can see on the tab switcher on the top of the page. You can select Scheduled, Actual, or both views to compare a Weekly Intraday increment.
- Scheduled tab - will show you how many agents you have scheduled.
- Actual tab - will show you how many agents actually worked.
- Combined tab - will show you a comparison of how many agents were scheduled against how many worked.
In the Weekly Intraday, you will see your Channels, General Tasks, Time Off, Staffing Total, and Target information. In the menu bar on the left, you will see a quick overview of your hours scheduled for each Channel and General Task.
If you want to view the information in new ways, you can do so by applying filters and grouping the information differently.
- Groups - group your data by selecting a single agent or all of your groups.
- Agent Views - group your information using an Agent View.
- Date - by default, the Weekly Intraday will show you a weekly overview of your Intraday Plan. You can also check information on past or upcoming weeks by selecting the appropriate arrows.