- Enter a forecast name so you can save it. These are more like scenarios that you can save in case you want to edit the AHT or the occupancy to see the difference.
- Pick a channel
- Choose a forecasting period. It will always start the day you create the forecast and you can forecast out as far as you want.
- Click on this and it will show you your historical volume.
This is the historical volume of all the data Tymeshift has in your account. If you have a CSV file in a specific format, you can also upload it at the top right.
- AHT will be automatically pulled from your account from ALL groups. We currently forecast for all groups but will add the functionality of choosing to use AHT for the groups you want to forecast for.
- Occupancy rate will be automatically pulled from your account and all you need to input is your shrinkage in%. We currently forecast for all groups but will add the functionality of choosing to use Occupancy for the groups you want to forecast for.
- Your service level goal goes in here.
- Then it is time to create the forecast!
As you can see, the left side is historical data which is the darker green and on the right it is the forecasted data which is a different shade of green.
*NOTE* For Agent Count view
Day View - Every 30 minutes MIN number of agents
Week view - Every hour MIN number of agents
Month view - Daily MIN number of agents.
Number of tickets received.
2 other ways to visualize the data:
Heat Map View: