This article shares planned functionality that is being added to our Forecasting component. As we receive input from our customers this list will be expanded.
- Ability to filter inbound volume by tags. For example, to exclude tickets that are automatically solved by AnswerBot from being used to Forecast future volume.
- Hours of Operation. We are adding hours of operation parameters to allow the forecasted head count to be contained within the specified hours despite when contacts arrive.
- Ability to populate Forecast on Schedule & Intraday Plan. This will allow for easier by allowing you to compare the forecasted headcount alongside the scheduled headcount.
- Upload contact volume manually. Currently it's only possible to use historical volume from Zendesk. We'll be adding the ability to upload your own spreadsheet containing contact volume. This will allow you to run different scenarios.
- Ability to edit the forecasted volume manually. In addition to being able to upload your own contact volume, you'll also be able to edit the forecasted contacts by dragging a column in the graph.
- Ability to specify the AHT for all groups or only for selected groups.