Your Team might have different skills or live in different regions. For quick reference, you can create custom fields for the user’s profile. It can be a text field, checkbox, or even a drop-down.
Create a custom field by doing the following:
- Click on Admin.
- Select Profile Fields.
- Select Add Profile Field.
- Name the Field.
- Select the Type of field you want: text field, checkbox or dropdown.
- Chose the settings: visible on shift and/or filterable on schedule
- Click Create.
Set an agent’s profile field by doing the following:
- Go to Agent Permissions.
- Click the Agent’s Name that you want to assign.
- Click on the Profile section and scroll down to Profile Field
- Assign Profile Field to your agent
- Click Save Profile Settings.
You can see an example video below where we create and assign Language skills to the agents:
Where these fields are visible?
Depending on which settings you defined when creating a Profile Field you can:
- Make them visible on Shift
- Filter by the fields in your Schedule