Yes, you can. After you have reached the end of your annual plan’s term, you can switch to a monthly plan. Just go to Billing & Subscription and follow the steps to change to a monthly plan. Please make sure to do this before you are charged for the next term as we have a very strict refund policy.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my payment information?
- What payment currencies do you accept?
- Can I switch from an annual subscription to a monthly one?
- How do I upgrade my subscription?
- Can I stop my monthly subscription before it ends?
- When will I be charged for my monthly plan?
- Can I pay twice a year if I subscribe to an annual plan?
- What happens if I deactivate agents?
- What happens if I add more users in Tymeshift?
- Do I need to buy licenses for users that only need reporting access?