It is not possible to retroactively report on productivity. Once installed, Tymeshift will begin tracking your agents’ activity and performance. From that moment on, you will be able to report on their performance, occupancy rate, and much more.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Solved Ticket numbers different in Zendesk and Tymeshift?
- How should I choose reporting metrics?
- Can Tymeshift metrics integrate with Zendesk insights (GoodData)?
- Can I see data from before I installed Tymeshift?
- When I calculate the value of a metric myself, I find that it's slightly different than the report. Why?
- What reports can I run in Tymeshift?