Tymeshift counts Solved Tickets a bit differently than Zendesk’s GoodData does. Go here for more information about how Tymeshift calculates Solved Tickets.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Solved Ticket numbers different in Zendesk and Tymeshift?
- How should I choose reporting metrics?
- Can Tymeshift metrics integrate with Zendesk insights (GoodData)?
- Can I see data from before I installed Tymeshift?
- When I calculate the value of a metric myself, I find that it's slightly different than the report. Why?
- What reports can I run in Tymeshift?