Yep! In Tymeshift, these are called General Tasks. They work just like Aux Codes/Statuses by letting your agents track activities that happen outside of Zendesk.
Articles in this section
- Can Tymeshift alert managers about agent performance?
- Can I distinguish bio/bathroom breaks from other breaks?
- Does Tymeshift track Suspended Tickets activity?
- Does Tymeshift track bulk updating tickets?
- Can I create my own Aux Codes or Aux Statuses?
- Does Tymeshift track activity on Zendesk's mobile app?
- How do I track available time?
- How do I track billable time?