No, Tymeshift does not track activity on Suspended Tickets. By default, time spent working in the suspended queue would be labeled as Untracked. However, you have the option of creating a General Task for any time that is spent moderating the suspended ticket queue.
Articles in this section
- Can Tymeshift alert managers about agent performance?
- Can I distinguish bio/bathroom breaks from other breaks?
- Does Tymeshift track Suspended Tickets activity?
- Does Tymeshift track bulk updating tickets?
- Can I create my own Aux Codes or Aux Statuses?
- Does Tymeshift track activity on Zendesk's mobile app?
- How do I track available time?
- How do I track billable time?