For the most reliable and stable experience with Tymeshift, we recommend the following:
- System - at least 1GB of RAM.
- Browser - Google Chrome would be the most appropriate to work on Tymeshift; be sure that you are using the latest version (you can verify the version you are using of Chrome by going to Help > About Chrome).
- Quicktab - we suggest using this extension as it will impede multiple Zendesk tabs from being open simultaneously; more information here: Install Zendesk Quicktab Chrome Extension.
- Cookies - be sure that third-party cookies are enabled (Settings > Privacy > Site settings > Cookies and site data).
- IPs - if you are using IP restrictions, the following article contains all the addresses that you need to whitelist: Use Tymeshift with IP restrictions and URL whitelists.
- Internet Speed - We recommend that each user has a stable connection of at least 10Mbps for both download and upload, to ensure a smooth experience using Tymeshift.