With the Agent Performance, you will be able to see what each agent is working on and how long they've been working on a particular activity. You can also see Talks Statuses as well as how long they have been on that status. The Agent Performance feature is excellent for keeping track of what agents are doing in real-time and can also allow for better workload distribution in your teams. You can also easily access the tickets your agents are in to view them by simply clicking on the ticket numbers. Bear in mind, the Agent Performance feature updates every 30 seconds.
The Agent Performance feature is best used for monitoring what is currently happening. You can use the Agent Activity to view the intraday activity and Reports can be used for historical information.
At the moment, only admins will have access to this feature.
To access Agent performance,
- Hover over Agent Activity icon on the top navigation bar.
- Then select Agent Performance in the dropdown.
You can also use the shortcut CMD + K (Mac) or CTRL + K (Windows) and type Agent Performance to access this feature.
By default, the Agent Performance feature will show sort your agents by Group. You can use the drop down on the top left corner and sort your agents by team, location or to just show all agents. Once sorted, you can expand and collapse the folders by clicking on the expand/collapse icon.
You can also use the search field to search for agents. The search field will use a search key with as little as one character and will return entries corresponding to the grouping criteria picked as well agent names that corresponds to the search expression used.
There are many ways you can filter in Agent Performance. To look at the different filtering options, click on the filter icon on the top left of the page. You can use the filters to only monitor agents that are relevant to you. Here are the different filtering options:
- By performance. This will filter your agents based on their current activities whether they are in a workstream, paid general task or unpaid general task. These paid or unpaid general tasks can be set up within the General Task.
- You can filter agents who have no schedule and/or no activity. You can use this filter to filter out any agents without any schedule or activity so you can monitor only agents who are actively working.
- You can filter your agents by the different Locations you have created.
- You can filter by the different Teams you have created within tymeshift.
- You can filter by specific Groups. These groups will be the agents default group within Zendesk.
Note: Once you have selected a filter, the filter icon will turn blue and you will see a blue dot by the filters used.