The new Reports feature gives you insights into a variety of V2 metrics. The Reports allows you to analyze your workforce performance over a selected period of time. You will be able to group the data in a variety of ways and apply specific filters to have a more granular view. In the new Reports, you will be able to create different reporting templates that will be saved and can be reused for different time periods or parameters.
- To access Reports, hover over the folder icon on the top navigation bar.
- Select Reports from the dropdown.
- Click on the + icon to create a New template.
- Choose a Title for the report you want to create.
- You can now select a timezone you want the report to be in. By default, it will be generated in the account timezone.
- Select the metrics you want to see in the report.
- Select the dimensions you want the data to be grouped in. You can do a maximum of three groupings.
- Select the different filters you would like to filter by in the report. With filters, you can specify what data you want to analyze in the report.
- Once you have your report template set up, click on save at the top right hand side of the page.
- You can then select the time period for the report. Once you select a time period, the data will be presented in the Reports
Note: If you would like to use the same template multiple times, you can also duplicate them by hovering over the template and then clicking on the three dots on the left of the template name. Duplication is very useful for when you want to recycle most of the configurations of a template already set and only need to change a filtering criteria or do some adjustments to the dimensions/grouping. To delete a report, you can do the same and select delete.
- To edit a Report template, select a template you want to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon on the top right hand side.
- In the edit view, you can edit the name, the timezone or the parameters in that report.
- Once you have completed your edits, click on save
- You can also delete Report templates in this view.
Note: Once you click on the pencil icon to start editing a template, you can select different templates and edit them without having to click on the pencil icon again.
To export a Report, select a Report template you want and then choose the time period you want to export. Once selected, click on the Export CSV button on the top right side. Once clicked, a pop up will show that the report is being generated and a link to download the report will be sent to your email.
You can also generate a partial export for each grouping level in the report. To generate a partial export, hover over the grouping name and click on the action menu before the name. Once you do that, it will show you an Export CSV option. This will only export that grouping section only.
Important: The more metrics, dimensions or filters added in the Reports, the longer it will take to generate the report.
Important: Agent Activity related metrics, both on Reports and Agent Activity, will only show accurate information, from the date of enablement of Reports feature in your Tymeshift account onward.